Tuesday 13 May 2008

It Is a Mans World

My first adult related post, so here is where it all begins for me in a journey i hope to provemy value for the world of comics.

From inspirations like Patrick Fillion, Logan and Juancho, to inspirations like Marvel, DC, and many more comic hero based comic industrys. I have enjoyed each of their works over the years, developing my own style and outlook on the different variations that compse a comic book. One of the best things i have learned to do is create a character with depth and charisma, usually basing them on people i know in real life.

I want to first introduce you all to my main man, the guy who started the adult side of my work.

Warlock, i wont give much away for him yet, just that he is a Witch who also happens to be a Mutant of sorts, an evolution of the human breed with powers beyond that of the homosapiens.


Warlock: Drawn by Link (Benjamin Ruffle) Coloured by Link (Benjamin Ruffle)

Thanks to Patrick i do find i have found a liking to the over size of the mans apendiges lol *thanks mate ;) i was happy with the outcome of the pic, im not the best colourer, but i have found im getting better as u do with practice lol






So, im gonna mention now what a HUGE fan i am of one of Patrick Fillion's creations. Deimos, i havent fallen for a character in a very long time, the last being Rogue from X-men lol an that was quite a few years back, when i saw him the first thing i thought was..."Woah, hes hot" but when i read into what he was about an what he had story wise. The creativity in his character captured me....yea, not just the fact he has a 13inch shlong ;) lol

I worked on this pic for a while, im still not perfectly happy with it, but hey...other peoples creations are so hard to draw lol Hope u like it Patrick :)











I will finish this blog by showing one last picture, a picture i did by combining both Patrick Fillions excellent creativity and my own.


enjoy :)
Drawn by: Link (Benjamin Ruffle)
Coloured by: Link (Benjamin Ruffle)

Deimos:Created and owned by Class Comics/Patrick Fillion.

2 comments:

Patrick said...

Hey There LINK...

FANTASTIC illustrations of Deimos, dude! He looks really hot and I think you have totally done him justice. You've captured him beautifully! :oD

And I love your other illustrations as well. You've got real talent! Keep up the awesome work! :oD

Hugz + kisses,
Patrick XOXOX

Link said...

:D
thanks Patrick, im really glad u like them :) An im honoured u like deimos, its always abit scary postin oher peoples creations.
He is one of my fav characters of all times so im glad u approve :)

glad to hear u think i got taent too :) always nice to be recodnised by someone who u look up to.
send me an email, there are a few questions i had wanted to ask u.

Link_wilykatslover@yahoo.co.uk

hugs an kisses bk ;)
xxxx
Link