Sunday 6 April 2008

Welcome

Ok, so before i go startin with the posting of my work an the intro's of my life...id jus like to say thank you for viewing my blog and i look forward to speakin to many of people.
Ive been drawing for years, now 22 years old i started back when i was 6...
its my passion, i love to see what my imagenation and inspirations can descover, and like many i am still on my life journey to descover my signeture style....

but that will all come in time, right now im jus exploring what i love best...comics, storylines and of course...men ;)
Patrick Fillion being my main inspiration in the adult art/gay erotica, his works are out of this world and i only dream of becomeing as successful as he has.
Logan comics is also a fav, both being my reason for doing gay erotic art in the first place.

In my next blog ill post some recent works i have done, and i look forward to seeing what people think :)
love u all
Link
xxxx

No comments: